Pages

Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

Show me the way

"Show me the way"
                                   created by Anumaru
hope for best way
I could not thinking so clear ..
Which was only apparent form of a cross imagination
With a stiff odor condition of jail ..
As the soul imprisoned in the shadows .. Which did not know where it came from its source ..

My body was missing a way ..
Trapped in the error of heart.. Which is heartbreaking..
Roll up all the goodness that resides in his home..
Oh my God ... I put my trust, because I am weak ..
My primary nature that are difficult to beat me is lust ..
It does not mean I'm not trying to destroy my desire ..
But the harder of my attempts, the greater
of  YOUR temptation..
While my faith up and down like an elevator in a golden ..
That do not know when it will end at the highest level ..
Or stop and fall to the floor's ground

Ya Alloh...Although within of this downturn.. ..
I still always ask
YOUR help .. YOUR Protection and YOUR Mercy ..
Because YOU are the Essence of the Great tireless attention ..
And YOU are The Lord who has the gift of a broad ..

I hope Your blessings..
Then made it easy to reaching it ..
And your servant will submit
for YOUR decision.

---------------------------------------
>> YOU are the final of my destination ..

1 komentar: